1. One boob being greater, rounder, and at last preferable molded over the other. #thestruggleisREAL. How am I expected to discover a bathing suit or bra that really fits when my mid-section is topsy-turvy AF?!??
2. The strap tumbling off the shoulders. So. Cracking. Irritating. I have preferable things to do over constantly venturing into my shirt like a weirdo to pull up a fallen bra strap. Could YOU JUST STAY ON MY DAMN SHOULDER?! YOU HAVE ONE JOB.
3. The battle of not finding a size that fits. Ever. Medium bathing suit tops are essentially nip-slips to the world and smalls squeeze to the point where it’s the Itty Bitty Titty Committee—things being what they are, similar to, what do I do??!?
4. NEVER WANTING TO WASH YOUR BRAS EVER on the grounds that you require them consistently and do they truly understand that filthy when you’re simply strolling around, carrying on with your life?? Furthermore, why is the bra-washing handle so troublesome??
5. Top sizes that bode well. What is a little versus little medium? How the hellfire am I expected to recognize what decides a little boob from a little medium boob??? Like, is there a measuring gadget??
6. The consistent battle of wearing a strapless bra. (In case you’re even overcome enough to buy one, that is.) These suck. Gracious, pardon me while I straighten out FOR THE TWENTY MILLIONTH TIME in light of the fact that my boobs are fundamentally popping out. Try not to brain me.
7. Unadroitly getting measured at the bra store. Uhmm… beyond any doubt, I’d adoration to know my bra size. Be that as it may, I’d rather not have you put measuring tape around my mid-section amidst a swarmed retail establishment and afterward report my container size to the world. Cool.
8. Having gigantic cleavage when you’re simply attempting to home base. Like, simply chill brother.
9. The two extremes of bras—either add up to push-up or level as anyone might imagine. Helloooo there are individuals on the planet who aren’t attempting to flaunt their boobs to everybody, additionally don’t need the no-mid-section look. Is it that hard to locate a center ground here??
10. The way that the super charming bras are dependably the unreasonable ones. Trim, vivid examples, the frilly little strip on the base—absolutely charming, however thoroughly not genuine living. All that stuff sees through or sticks through your shirts… otherwise known as pointless.
11. THE RIDICULOUS PRICE. That is to say, comeonnnn. $60 for a bra?? That thing must have like an inherent boob massager or be made of gold or something, in light of the fact that sh*t is b-a-n-a-n-a-s.
12. The mid-section soreness. Like to the point where you need to hold those puppies set up while strolling down the stairs sort of soreness. Actually the most exceedingly bad.
13. When you’re attempting to run like an ordinary, athletic-sort individual… yet truly simply look like Baywatch. Trust me, I’m not attempting to look provocative rn with my sweat-soaked face and my b-ball shorts and Nikes. Turn away.
14. The way that’s regardless it not worthy to be braless. Helloooooo it’s 2016 would we be able to simply grasp the opportunity?
15. The strap-delving into-back issue/major back fat rolls on the grounds that your bra is too damn tight however in the event that you extricate it, your boobs will look droopy in this way, similar to, SOS in light of the fact that there’s no commonsense choice here.
16. Not having any desire to burn through cash on a plain, terrible bare bra yet having to in light of the fact that you require it for any light-shaded outfit. Ugh. You mean it’s not adequate to have your bra appearing through your shirt any longer??? #adultingprobs.
17. Sports bras that don’t generally hold those suckers in. They say they do, however it’s every one of the a lieeeee.
18. Never realizing what kind of bra to wear to a show since, similar to, you require strapless for the sundress, yet you require some genuine backing for moving around throughout the night… #seriousdilemma.
19. Arranging your life (otherwise known as outfits) around your boobs. Truly. There’s exclusive like 5 things you can wear to chapel that don’t make you resemble a cleavage beast, so basically remaking your whole closet for those chunks of fat on your mid-section.
20. Seeming as though you’re super stout in loose garments in light of the fact that your boobs assume control over your entire mid-section region. Cuteeee.
21. The day by day drawback. They simply get in the cracking way—when you’re attempting to tactfully move around somebody, when you’re attempting to run, when you’re simply attempting to do things that require little spaces, and so forth and so on.
22. Not having the capacity to wear some shirts since you just can’t. A lot of boob, too little boob, abnormal boob. There’s continually something.
23. The way that young men simply don’t get itttttt. Having boobs is hard, okay???!?